Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Participation is open to those 18 years and above as at 17th January 2016.
- Participants who are below 18 years old as at 17th January 2016 are required to have parent or guardian's accompany on the race day.
For details, please refer to individual category.
Early Bird : RM55 from 06/10/2015 to 22/10/2015
Normal Price : RM60 from 23/10/2015 to 20/12/2015
Courier Service fees:
Fees: RM10 - Delivery to addresses in Peninsula Malaysia and RM40 for Sabah and Sarawak.
- There will be absolutely no refunds on registration.
- Registration fees are non-transferable.
- Your registration is only valid upon payment of the LOVE SERDANG UNITY RUN 2016 participation fees.
- Only the online banking option is available.
Incomplete Postal Entries:
- Incomplete entries i.e. not without payment of fees will be rejected.
- No refund will be made for wrongful or multiple entries.
- All registrations should be done online at our official website only.
Closing Date for Entry:
20th December 2015 or when the limit of participants for each categories are reached.
Running vest / T-shirt
10KM participants will be given a running vest each.
Certificate of Participation:
- No E-certificate will be issue
Runners in all competitive categories who complete the run within the prescribed time will be awarded a Finisher Medal.
Lucky Draw Prize:
No Lucky Draw program will be held.
Cash Prizes await the first 10 winners in each groups(Men Open, Men Veteren, Women Open and Women Veteren).
Winners Age Verification:
All Cash Prize winners must produce their identity card (Malaysian) or Passport (Foreigners) for age verification at the Technical Secretariat Centre before the prize presentation ceremony.
As a precaution, all LOVE-SERDANG UNITY RUN 2016 participants are advised to undergo a check-up three months prior to the date of the event. Full Marathon participants are advised to take part in at least one similar event in preparation for the run.
Front line at the starting point:
Runners in the Full Marathon category who want pole starting positions are requested to submit their time achieved in Full Marathon competitions participated in last 3 years.
- Participants are required to run on the road except as directed by the race marshall/official or police.
- Unauthorized vehicles are NOT allowed to accompany the runners.
- Participants are NOT allowed to be on the running route after 9.00 am.
Rules and Regulations:
There will be NO registration or race kit collection during the Love-Serdang Unity Run 2016 Event.
2.The organizers hold the right to reserve limit and refuse participation.
3. All participants are responsible for their own safety on the event day. The organizer should not be liable for any death, damages whatsoever, resulting to injury, fatal and damages or loss of personal belongings.
4.The organizer reserves the right to cancel, postpones or change the venue date and time for the event. No fees will be refundable if the event is cancelled for whatever reason.
5.By signing up for the event, the participant agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of the run. The participant declares to be medically fir to compete and fully understand that the participant enters the event at their own risk and shall not hold the organizer and sponsors liable for any accident, injury, death, loss of property caused during or as a result of the competition. Participant are strongly encouraged to consult their doctor before the event day.
6. The organizing committee reserves the right to amend any rules and regulations without prior notice.
7. Failure to obey the rules and regulations shall result in disqualification and no refund will be given.
8.The organizer’s decision is finalized.
9. Once the registration process has been finalized, there shall be no fee refunded for those participants who eventually do not take part for whatsoever reason.
10.The organizers shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim or damage suffered or incurred as a result of the use of sponsor’s goods and services.
11.The organizers reserves the right to use photographs, motion picture, recording or any other record of this race and participants for any legitimate purposes including commercial advertising.
12.Participants must not fold the running bib and must have their number displayed clearly in front of their t-shirt throughout the duration.
13.Participant must be present to claim their prizes during the prize presentation ceremony. Failing to oblige, the prizes will be forfeited.
14.Prize winners are required to wait at the designated are to collect their prizes. The top 10 winners of each category will be called upon the prize giving ceremony.
15.In the event of inclement weather, the organizers reserve the right to delay the commencement the event.
16.Should the weather inclement prolonged, the organizers reserves the right to cancel the event without any refund.
17.The organizers will NOT be responsible for any loss and/or damage to the belongings deposited at the baggage tent.
18.The organizers will issue the t-shirt as indicated in the registration form. Sizes are provided based on a first come first server basis. In the event when the sized are not available, we reserve the right to replace it with other sizes without prior notice.
19.The event is covered by public liability insurance but we encourage you to subscribe a personal insurance.
20.All participants who successfully completed the run event will be awarded with a finisher’s medal upon presentation of their ID/name to the representative officials at the collection counter. All the finisher’s medal must be collected on the Event Day. No request thereafter will be entertain.
Waiver of Liability and Declaration:
- The participant had read and understood the rules and regulations pertaining to his / her participation in LOVER-SERDANG UNITY RUN 2016.
- The Participant agree to abide by all the rules as laid down and will not claim any damage from the organiser in the event of an accident, injury, or death which may arise before, during or as a result of participation in LOVER-SERDANG UNITY RUN 2016.
- I understand that there will be no any refund in the event where LOVER-SERDANG UNITY RUN 2016 has to be postponed or cancelled under any unforeseen circumstances.
WARNING: THIS IS A LEGAL DOCUMENT WHICH AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS
If you have any allergies or medical conditions you wish to bring the attention of the LOVER-SERDANG UNITY RUN 2016 Medical Director please attach details n a separate sheet.
I agree to participate in LOVER-SERDANG UNITY RUN 2016 on the following basis:
- By participating I accept all risks necessarily flowing from my participation, which would result in loss of life or permanent injury. Accordingly, I release all people associated with the conduct of events and will release them against all matters arising out of my participation in events. For clarification, the people released include event organisers, promoters, sponsors, managers, officers, employees, agents, contractors and volunteers including event medical and paramedical personnel and every personnel invite and ask to be in involve in the event by the organisers. This release and indemnity continues forever and binds my heirs, executors, personal represenitives and assignees.
- I acknowledge that events involve the real risk of serious injury, or risk of death, from various causes including over exertion, equipment failure, dehydration, accidents with other competitors, spectators and road users, the course and weather conditions, just to name a few.
- I understand that I should not participate in events unless I have prepared appropriately and my physical condition has been verified by a medical practitioner.
- I understand that the information that I have provided herein will be included in the LOVER-SERDANG UNITY RUN 2016 database. I also understand that information of a biological nature including my name, date of birth, home state, results, career highlights and interests may be released to the media in response to general requests.
- I agree to abide by all the Rules of LOVER-SERDANG UNITY RUN 2016 which relate, in part, to safe and fair sporting practices.
- I grant LOVER-SERDANG UNITY RUN 2016 the unconditional right to use at their discretion photographic pictures and personal information in any form of media, art, advertising, trade, visual documentary, promotional material, merchandise or film coverage of any kind without compensation to me. I also waive the right to inspect and/or approve the finished product or the copy that may be used in connection therewith, or the use to which it may be applied.
- I have permission from my family and related sport associations to compete in this competition.
- I acknowledge that as a result of my participation in any this event I may be required to submit a drug test sample to the authorised drug testing organisation.
- I am of the correct age at 17th January 2016 where I participate in an age category.
- I certify that I have read this document and fully understand it.